Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jack-O-Lantern card by Maya

Hello Samantha Walker fans! It is Maya here today. I am going to show you how simple is to make beautiful Halloween card using Samantha Walker cut files. 

While my older kids showing less interest in Halloween, by 5 years old is becoming fascinated by this spooktacular holiday. His favorite thing right now - jack-o-lanters!.  I picked this gorgeous design from Samantha Walker Silhouette online store


The design itself is so pretty that I didn't want to add anything else.

That is how it looks like in Silhouette Studio. I cut the card itself from orange cardstock and the square from black glittery cardstock.

I used few pieces of sticky tape to adhere the black square behind the card front.

The card is about 5.75" x 5.75". I used the envelope cut file to cut the matching envelope.
 

I omitted the liner that came with the envelope and instead stamped "Eek" using a stamp from "Boo-tiful Cameos Clear Stamps" set by Samantha.



This card looks adorable on a smaller scale as well. I scaled it down to 80% and cut the card from dark orange glittery cardstock. 

The final size is 4 5/8" x 4 5/8"

Here is the original version and the smaller version side by side with matching envelopes.
Links to products used in this tutorial:


Thanks for stopping by! 
Maya

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...