Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 03, 2014

Inlinkz For Samantha Walker Silhouette File Tutorials


I have been trying to figure out a way to catalog all of the Silhouette tutorials for my files on my blog to make it easier for you to find them. I started a post last week trying to compile one blog post with a bunch of my tutorials in one spot, only to get a little frustrated that formatting the thumbnail pictures of each of the links proved to be tricky. I did get the post together, but it wasn't without a lot of effort. With determination to find a better way...and a little tip-off from my super-duper assistant, Jamiein walks this great little social media tool called InLinkz
Just look what I did below...see that grid...all those pictures are linked to tutorials! Please note that each link, has the number of the corresponding Silhouette file just below it. This will make it easy for you to find the right design in the Silhouette store. Simply select the number, put it in the search box at Silhouetteonlinestore.com, and voila, the correct design should show up. 
This link-up grid will be a growing thing of all the silhouette tutorials that I have available from me and my creative team...along with InLinkz submitted by other bloggers and Youtubers who have tutorials on my files.

***Update*** When you add a link, please put the Silhouette ID number in the name/description box so that people can find the shape in the silhouette store.

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...