Hi, Daniela here with a Happy birthday card.
Samantha Walker products used:
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Cut two strips of patterned paper, ink edges and adhere to the card front. Tie ribbon across the seam.
3. Die cut scalloped banner from an adhesive sheet, peel off top layer and add glitter.
4. Die cut second banner from patterned paper and stamp with coordinating stamp in black ink.
5. Adhere both banners across the card. Add 3D paint.
6. Die cut a button from white cardstock and stamp with coordinating stamp. Tie to bow with jute. Stamp happy birthday on white cardstock, cut into a banner and adhere to the card. Add pins to bow.
Thank you for stopping by today and let me know if you have any questions.