Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Spooky Halloween Mobile with Pinky!

Hey there SW friends, 
It's Pinky today with a Halloween mobile that is so cool near a window with 
the crystals and shine! This would be fun with a black light behind it. 
Have you seen the newest Halloween Cut Files from Samantha Walker?
They are fun and so easy to use. 
 For the base hanger I took a roll from the inside of a tape and 
spray painted it metallic nickel. 
Then hot glued rhinestone mesh on the outside. 
After that I used my Silhouette to cut the SW SPOOKY cut file
from black card stock. 
On the back I adhered a piece of acrylic to keep it straight but invisible. 
I used fishing line to tie the crystals and the SPOOKY on. 
Then added a fishing wire hanger as well.

This is just too cool lit up in the dark by a candle or porch light,
and during the day it lets off little rainbows. 
Fun project you could make with your kids even...

Until next time- Keep on creating!
Pinky Hobbs: Samantha Walker Creative Team

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...