Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Silhouette Tutorial: Cube Surprise Box by Aimee

jossandmain.com home furnishing
Aimee here to sharing how to make Samantha’s cube surprise box!
I opened the file in the silhouette program, and ungrouped the images, copying and pasting them to new pages. 



I cut the box and cube from two pieces from Kraft cardstock. I cut the polka dot squares from Samantha’s Giddy Up Line. {I cut 2 extra squares}

I started folding all the perforated lines on the 2 box pieces.


I glued all the tabs to the inside of the cube and box, except the 2 top ones on the box, they will get folded in the cube once the cube has been placed inside the box.


I placed the cube inside the box, glued it down folding the 2 tabs over into the box and adhering. 

I then glued all the polka dot paper to all sides of the cube {that's where the 2 extra squares come in} and outside panels of the box.

I hope you enjoyed this little box as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by the blog today, to see how I made it!

Supplies used (or equivalents) to make today's project: 


Get Amazon Prime Membership! Enjoy Free 2-day Shipping on Prime products, plus access to Free digital content like videos, books, and more!

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...