Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 29, 2013

Quick and Easy Dress Card Set with Claudia Harvey

Hello ladies. Claudia here.
I interrupt your Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping weekend to share a card set I made.

I am so in love with Samantha's new Dress Card Silhouette file!
Now I may have all boys, but I am still a girly girl at heart. I just had to create a card set to have on hand.
I wanted the inside of the card to be blank so I used regular white cardstock for the base. Then I cut the dress file in half using the "knife" tool in the Silhouette software so I could just cut the front of the dress with pattern paper. Put it together with a little adhesive and done!
Here is a little close up.
Who said Paisley is out?
For the pattern paper I used Samantha's super cute Giddy Up Girl 6x6 paper pad; the pattern sizes are just perfect for the little dresses. For the belt buckles, I used sticker elements from Samantha's Giddy Up Girl 12x12 collection kit. I added the little pearls as a final touch; every girl needs a little piece of jewelry, don't you think?

It took me less than an hour to make the card set. Quick and easy!
I can't wait to make more.

Do you want to make some? Guess what! This cute little dress card Silhouette file, and all of Samantha's Silhouette files are 50% off through December 8th!

Until next time.

Lots of happy hugs,
If you have  dresses on the brain after Claudia's cute tutorial...
I know where you can pick up some fun retro-hip dresses at great prices...and one of my favorite places to shop for unique trendy clothes...if you haven't been there yet...you are missing out!

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...