Hello, Daniela here with a tag.
Samantha Walker products:
1. Open 4 flower pack in your Silhouette Studio. Click on the designs to select them and right click to ungroup. Be very careful now since all the pieces are separated.
2. I selected the right flower and the leaves below, right click and cut. Open a new document and right click and paste. Once you are here, in your new document you can separate all the elements. I resized them to 2.25". Make sure you select all the elements and resize them all together so everything is the same size.
3. Once all the pieces are cut, from white cardstock, color the flowers and leaves with watercolor paint.
4. Once the flower are dry, stamp them using Leafy Background stamp. Using light color ink adds little more dimension and texture to the flowers.
5. Make a tag from patterned paper and ink all paper edges. Add other embellishments. Layer the flowers together with leaves and other elements.
6. Add ribbon to the tag, twine to the flower and pearls to the tag.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Here are some supplies that you can use to make today's project, and other fun stuff.