Hello, Daniela here with a Happy Birthday card.
Samantha Walker products used:
1. Make card from brown patterned paper.
2. Cut pink patterned paper slightly smaller thatn the card frot and adhere.
3. Stamp banner on white cardstock with black ink two times. Cut banner and adhere across the front of the card. Paint the second samped banner with watercolor crayons and cut out. Adhere different color banners to the card.
4. Adhere sticker with 3D Foam Squares. Adhere flair badge to the center.
5. Stamp "Happy birthday" on a sticker from the patterned paper set and adhere to the card using 3D Foam Squares.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Here are some of the supplies Diana used to make today's project, including hard to find supplies like the fun watercolor crayons!