Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Using Silhouette Sketch Pens with Linda!

Hi everyone! I am Linda from Paper Boutique and I am so happy to be here today. Let me start by saying, I love Samantha Walker’s intricate designs from the on-line Silhouette store. In today’s video tutorial, I will show you how to make this card and envelope using Samantha Walker’s files, Silhouette Sketch pens and my Cameo.


This card is made using Samantha’s A5 Peacock lace card, her Happy Day Sentiment from the Silhouette on-line store and the blue metallic sketch pen. I love the intricate design.


For the envelope I used her butterfly lace envelope also available at the Silhouette on-line store and the blue metallic sketch pen from Silhouette. In today’s video I will show you how to use the Silhouette sketch pens to make a card and envelope. The techniques will work with other images too!


Have a great day!

 Linda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...