Hi, Daniela here with Hello sunshine card.
Samantha Walker products used:
1. Create a box size: 4 x 5.25.
2. Open 'hello sunshine' and resize to fit in the box.
3. Select all and open the align window and click on align center.
4. Select all and make compound path. The image is colored so you can see it better.
5. Open 4 flower pack and flower.
6. Ungroup the 4 flower pack and move the leaves only. Delete the flowers.
7. Duplicate the flowers. I cut three, but only used 2 on my card.
8. Cut the card portion from white cardstock and all the other elements from patterned paper.
9. Make the card base from yellow patterned paper and adhere the white cut part over the top. Lightly spray the card with blue color mist.
10. Cut tag from patterned paper and adhere.
11. Roll two flower and ink the edges. Ink the edges of the leaves. Adhere over the tag.
12. Add sequins and 3D color lacquer.
Thank you for stopping by today and let me know if you have any questions.