Hello Friends, Joscie here to share a quick and easy thank you card.
- I cut a piece of 8.5 x 11 black cardstock in half the long way.
- I scored and folded in half to create a 5.5 x 5.5 card base.
- I cut two strips from a sheet of 6 x 6 Carta Bella Paris Girl Paper.
- I took a long piece of silver twine, folded in half and then tied a bow in the middle.
- I stapled one side to the left side of the paper strip and then added adhesive to the back of the paper strip.
- I adhered the paper to the bottom of the card and then used the tiny attacher to attach the right side of the twine to the card base/strip.
- I added adhesive and tucked the second strip above and behind the first.
- I added a short strip of silver striped washi tape to the top right side of the card.
- I layered the thank you sticker over the strips and washi.
- I used a scissors to trim off all the right edges flush with the card base.
If you don't have a silver or white pen to write inside a dark card base, you can always add a white block of cardstock inside for the note.
Thank You! I hope you're inspired to make some pretty Thank You notes!