Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 04, 2013

Paris Girl Thank You Notes by Joscie

Hello Friends, Joscie here to share a quick and easy thank you card.

  • I cut a piece of 8.5 x 11 black cardstock in half the long way.
  • I scored and folded in half to create a 5.5 x 5.5 card base.
  • I cut two strips from a sheet of 6 x 6 Carta Bella Paris Girl Paper.
  • I took a long piece of silver twine, folded in half and then tied a bow in the middle.
  • I stapled one side to the left side of the paper strip and then added adhesive to the back of the paper strip.
  • I adhered the paper to the bottom of the card and then used the tiny attacher to attach the right side of the twine to the card base/strip.
  • I added adhesive and tucked the second strip above and behind the first.
  • I added a short strip of silver striped washi tape to the top right side of the card.
  • I layered the thank you sticker over the strips and washi.
  • I used a scissors to trim off all the right edges flush with the card base.




If you don't have a silver or white pen to write inside a dark card base, you can always add a white block of cardstock inside for the note.
Thank You! I hope you're inspired to make some pretty Thank You notes!
Love Love,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and simple card.. I love the contrast colors.. and the Design paper is Beautiful.. love the colors.. Great simple card.. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...