Hi there! It's Karen here, sharing how to make a beautiful layered card using Silhouette dies, and Paris Girl designer papers & stickers...all designed by Samantha!
Here's the list of all the supplies we will use on our project today!
Supplies (designed by Samantha Walker):
* Silhouette Dies - Ornate Frame; 3D Layering Flower; 3 Flower Sprig; 10 Piece Circle Stamp Set; Doily Lace; and Butterfly
* Black Card Stock
* White Card Stock
* Self Adhesive Crystals
* Pop Dots
* Adhesive Runner
* McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit (use to add dimension to the flower)
So, let's begin, as I take you through this 3 Part layering process...
Part 1 Layering -
- Take black card stock and cut a card base 10.5L x 5.25W. Fold in half lengthwise.
- Cut a 5L x 5W square piece of grey designer paper.
- Using your Silhoutte machine: Cut the Ornate Frame from black card stock (4.795L x 4.790W)
and pink designer paper (4.625L x 4.620W).
- Layer as shown in photo (bottom to top).
Part 2 Layering -
- Using your Silhouette machine: Cut the 10 piece Circle Stamp from white
card stock (2.875L x 2.875W) and grey designer paper (2.610L x 2.610W).
- You will also use white card stock to cut a Silhouette Doily Lace (2.440L x 2.435W).
- Layer as shown in photo, using pop dots underneath the stamp layer, and
flower/sprig for added dimension.
Part 3 Layering -
- From the black polka dot designer paper, die cut the sprig part of
the 3 Flower Sprig die set (2.935L x 2.075W).
- Finally, die cut the 3D Layering Flower. You can use the McGill tool to add some dimension to the
backside of your flower. You will layer the flower and add an adhesive crystal to the center of the flower.
add pop dots to back of the flower/sprig.
- Take the "you are sweet" sticker from the Element Sheet. Add pop dots to the bottom.
- Using your Silhouette machine: Cut the Butterfly die (1.040L x 1.115W). Add two smaller
adhesive crystals to the center of the butterfly. Add a pop dot to the back of the butterfly.
- Assemble these last three pieces as shown in photo below.
Now the fun part..time to adhere it all together! I additionally added some more pop dots underneath the black part of the ornate frame, and added some machine stitching to the grey square piece before adhering to the card base. Here's what the final card will look like using all these gorgeous products!!
I hope this will inspire you to create using your Silhouette dies, using the Paris line or any other collection designed by Samantha... layering all different kinds of dies!! I just truly adore the color palette! Just mix and match to your hearts content!
Until next time... have a fabulous day!
Hugs & Smiles,