Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Two New Videos!

Happy Saturday!  We have two new videos to share with you today!

First up we have the 3D Star Pouch Tutorial:










You can find both of these files in Samantha's Silhouette Store 
and the 3D Buckle Purse is also available in SVG form through JessicaSprague.com!

Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for more videos!

I love buckle purses! There are so many different fun shapes. This one below would make a cute box too, maybe I'll have to try a box version of it soon...I found it at Modcloth, one of my internet guilty pleasures for trendy clothes and vintage finds. 

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love both of these but that buckle purse had me at hello!!!

    You have the MOST clever Silhouette designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...