Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 09, 2012

New This Week! January 8th, 2012

12x12 chevron background

New this week! I've got a full load of Silhouette digital die cuts coming to the Silhouette store this week! There's lots of fun Valentine designs gearing up for that lovin' holiday--I've got cards, backgrounds, borders and fun shapes. I hope you find something here that works for you!

Here's a 12 X 12 heart lace background...

and a more simple 12 x 12 heart lace background.

These holiday stamp inserts can be used alone, or with the included stamp shape...or they can be used in conjunction with the 12 x 12 stamp sheet also coming to my Silhouette store sometime this week.

12 x 12 stamp sheet can be used with the holiday stamp inserts shown above.



Here's a little Missoni inspired Valentine card...who doesn't like chevrons right now?  They are hot!


This valentine card is inspired be European folk art. 

This Valentine consists of ONLY 4 pieces...very simple to assemble!

Another European folk art inspired Valentine.


Grassy borders are perfect for your Spring decorations or scrapbook layouts, this file comes as a set of a repeated border, and a single clump of grass.





5 comments:

  1. Great new designs! I LOVE the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, wonderful designs!

    Happy crafting and designing!

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the european folk art. It reminds me of the Ukrainian Easter eggs I make.
    The stamp designs are adorable too. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my Cameo...and I am loving these!!!!! They are in my cart as I type!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...