Hello again SW friends,
It's Pinky today with a Fall Leaf Bag Luminary Tutorial.
My autistic son is so scared of the dark, and lately we have had power outages
in our area, so I decided to make him these little luminary bags to set
on his dresser when the power goes out.
Inside they contain a battery operated flameless candle, completely
safe and perfect to keep him feeling comforted.
1. Using card stock and SW Bag: Fall Leaves file scale file down to
8.5X11 size, and cut file out using die cut machine.
2. Before assembling boxes, spray lightly using Krylon gold paint.
3. Assemble boxes and adhere side panel.
4. After assembling box (leaving bottom open) punch out some leaf shapes.
5. Adhere leaves to front of boxes.
6. Take wide ribbon and adhere to back as shown in final photos.
7. Adhere leaf to cover any adhesive.
8. Insert flameless tealight candle into bottom of bag.
These would also make wonderful holiday table decor, or even
on your TV stand etc....they are so easy to make and pretty to boot!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today, until next time- keep on creating!