Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Lemonade Stand Layout with Christine!

Hi Samantha Walker fans!  Christine joining you for a fun weekend post!  One of my favorite things about the Summer Lovin' line from Samantha and Carta Bella is that it included some moments that get left out of a lot of summer lines, but lots of us experience.  I knew I wanted to make use of the lemonade stand stuff to document my kiddos and their stands from the last two years!  I figure now that summer is wrapping up I better get some of these memories committed to layouts!


I went for an 8 1/2 X 11 base this time and layered papers onto a green cardstock background.  I left a  little of that to peek out underneath the colorful vertical stripes. I lined up my pictures (one from each year) vertically on some more green cardstock.


I fussy cut out a giant chevron from patterned paper and added that as a focal point in the base.  I really like how it plays off of the colorful vertical stripes!  


Coordinating stickers and wood pieces make up a few clusters around the layout but otherwise I kept it clean and simple.  I can't believe these summer days are already wrapped up and we're on to the next season of Back to School and Fall!


Thanks for joining us today and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...