Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bat Card & Envelope by Aimee

Hello 
Just days till Halloween, you still have time to send out some Halloween cards!
Aimee here to show you how to make Samantha’s Bat Card, & Envelope





Cutting the material:
I first opened the envelope file in the silhouette program. I ungrouped the images copying the liner, and opening a new page. I then pasted the liner to the new page. I went back to the original page, deleted the liner then positioned the envelope onto the page. I then cut the envelope from some Kraft cardstock.
Second I opened the bat with moon card. Again I ungrouped the images, copying the square and pasting it on to the page with the liner. I then went back to the card positioned it on the page and cut it from Kraft cardstock.
Third I opened the “May Your Halloween be Spooktacular” sentiment on to the page with the liner and square. I resized the phrase to fit inside the card, and then cut these 3 images out of a thin black paper.




Assembling the Card & Envelope:

The Envelope:
I laid the liner on the inside of the envelope and found where I wanted to adhere it. I then took a ruler and bone folder a scored a line at the crease of the envelope, onto the liner. I then adhered the liner into the envelope. Once the liner dried I folded the envelope at the perforated marks, and adhered it together.


The Card:
I took the square that was cut from the black paper and carefully adhered it to the inside {backside of the moon} of the card. I then folded the card on the perforated line. I then adhered the sentiment inside the card on the right side.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today and hop you enjoyed the card!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great Fall inspired Halloween project. Love the kraft cardstock and the rustic cords. Makes such a nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...