Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 20, 2013

Surprise Boxes with Samantha’s Switchable Sentiments by Linda

Hi everyone! Linda here from paperboutiquewithlinda.com.   I love Samantha Walker’s 3-d surprise box and could not wait to make it.


I made this adorable box using Samantha Walker Surprise box cutting file (ID #42135) that I purchased from the Silhouette on-line store and my Silhouette Cameo machine. I also used Samantha Walker’s stamp from her For All You Do Vintage Labels Three stamp collection. I cut the stamp out using the Vintage Labels Three dies from JustRite. I used Irojiten pencils from Tombow to color in stamped images. I love their pencils!


The fun thing about her stamp set is that you can change sentiments to fit your needs. I had so much fun making different sentiments that I just had to make a video to show you her amazing box, stamps and matching dies. They are so easy to use.


Have a great week and thanks for visiting!

 Linda
 
Get Amazon Prime Membership! Enjoy Free 2-day Shipping on Prime products, plus access to Free digital content like videos, books, and more!

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...