***This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Valerie C!***
Good Morning! Thanks to Silhouette, today we are back with another Silhouette Portrait giveaway and an amazing Heat Transfer Material promotion that you won't want to miss!
Let's start things off with the this sensational
promotion with Silhouette featuring their Heat Transfer Material!
If you haven't tried it yet, this is your chance!
Did you see?
ALL of the heat transfer products are
buy one get one (of equal or lesser value) for free!
This is such a fabulous deal and the offer includes smooth and flocked heat transfer material, printable heat transfer material, and the heat transfer starter kit. Plus, you can mix-and-match however you like!
If you haven't ever worked with the heat transfer material, Jamie is back to show you how easy it is to create this adorable Zombie-lovin' bag!
Misc: Large Canvas Tote Bag
Want to create one of your own?
Download and open the "Zombies" Silhouette file in the Silhouette Studio software. Size the file as desired and then ungroup.
Select both files and then go to the "Object" menu and highlight "Transform" and select "Flip Horizontally".
Your cut should look similar to this now (backwards!).
Now the next step you can do a couple different ways, you can either place the HTV in your Silhouette machine and "load media" or you can trim your HTV to size and place it on your mat (both have the shiny side down). I like to use my mat with mine so I don't have to move my rollers and it allows me to use smaller pieces (and scraps!) but it is just a personal preference.
1. I placed my HTV on my mat to match my software screen. Choose the Heat Transfer Vinyl setting to match your material, adjust your blade, load your mat and cut!
2. Remove the backing from the HTV leaving the design you want on the plastic transfer sheet.
3. Weed out any areas necessary with the hook tool.
4. Do steps 2-3 for the second cut as well.
5. Place the larger white flocked HTV on the bag where you want it placed.
6. Place a cloth or ironing sheet over the design to protect your iron.
7. Press with a hot iron for 45-60 seconds.
8. Gently lift of the plastic piece. If any of the design isn't adhering, place the sheet back down and reapply your pressing cloth and iron again.
9. Your design should look like this now.
10. Place your dark pink HTV over the top of the flocked letters, centering.
11. Repeat steps 6-8.
12. Your lettering should now look like this image.
13. Do the same using the Zombie Family cut and place it under the lettering as shown.
Isn't it so much fun!?
Just think of all the items (and clothes!) you could decorate around the house!
Just click HERE to start shopping and
remember to enter code SAMANTHA
to get the discount!
Now on to the giveaway!