Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 23, 2013

School is Over! by Chrissy Guido


Finally....summer has begun! My little one has completed PreK4 and is headed to Kindergarten. I created this digital layout using Samantha's AtoZ Mega Collection. I love elements and images in this kit! Perfect to celebrate any school themed project.

What I really enjoy about this collection is that it's perfect for the "not so little kid" school projects. Here is another digital layout that I did for one of my other daughter's school milestones.


By just changing elements you can create a more mature look for your layout. Before we know it...school will be back in session! Enjoy your summer!

Additional products used by Design by Dani (alphabet),Echo Park (This&That Charming), Lori Whitlock (You can do Anything and apple) and many masks and frames by Anna Aspnes

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...