Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sandal Straps Tutorial by Maya

Hi, Samantha Walker fans!
It is Maya here today, sharing a tutorial for making cute sandal straps.

The spring finally arrived to Midwest and it's time to give my winter boots a break and dig out the sandals. The warm weather put me in a mood for a pair of new flowery straps for my Sseko sandals. I picked out cute fabric from  Samantha Walker Serenata collection  with sweet orange flowers. An hour later I had them wrapped around my feet. Let me show how I did them.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You can use the same technique to make a belt or a hair ribbon and  many other useful accessories. Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the spring weather!

3 comments:

  1. These are totally FABULOUS!! Love everything about it! Good job!!
    Where can those type of sandles be purchased?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea...so cute! I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea!!! love your piggy toes in the blue polish with the red in the fabric...made for such a nice photo of the project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...