Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Quick and Easy Canvas Decor by Claudia Harvey

Hi everyone! Claudia here. I am so excited to share this project with you. I created it using Samantha's Family Traditions collection. The colors in this kit are so beautiful!
I used my Silhouette to cut the letters; then I added element stickers included in the kit. I just love how the peacock looks sitting on the "L".

Here is a close up of the letters. I used tacky glue to adhere them to the canvas. I am so please with the result; they did not curl up at all.
And that's it! I finished this project in less than 30 minutes.

This is just one (of many) handmade gifts I am making for my little sister and her future husband. I can't wait to give it to them; they are getting married in July.

I have always been afraid of creating with canvases; mainly because I feel like I should use paint on them or something. And now... I can't wait to make more of these! Hope you'll give it a try.

Thanks for letting me share this with you today.

Until next time.

Lots of happy hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful!!!!!what an amazing wedding gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...