Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Creating a Easter Bunny Shaped Card

Good Morning!  
We are thrilled to introduce you to a special deal this week but before we do, we want to share a fun project and tutorial with you!

***
Hi everyone! I am Linda from Paper Boutique with Linda Kaiser and I am so happy to be here today. You may have noticed that the name of my blog has changed slightly. That is because I just did a complete redesign of my blog and I am now a dot com!

I love Samantha Walker’s designs from the on-line Silhouette store.  In today’s video tutorial, I will show you how to make this cute shaped card using Samantha Walker’s Two Bunnies file and my Silhouette Cameo.



If you purchased this adorable file from the Silhouette on-line store it would come in several different pieces.


This video will show you how to take these individual pieces and turn them into a shaped card. The  technique will work on almost any design and is so fun and easy!



Have a great day!

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...