Hi, Daniela here with an album box.
Here are the Samantha Walker products I am using today:
1. Open album box live laugh love in your Silhouette Studio and ungroup all the elements. Remove the inside pages to a new drawing.
2. Rotate box to 180 degrees. Open the 'xo' heart and resize to fit on the front. Select box and the hart and go to the align window and click align center.
3. Select the 'xo' heart and ungroup. Click on the outer edge of the heart only and delete it. Select the 'xo' heart and the box, right click and make compound path.
4. Cut the box out from cardstock and multiple copies of the inside pages from watercolor paper. I used watercolor paints to color the pages for the box.
5. Using a wide paint brush, saturate the note with water. Add color starting from the bottom creating an ombre effect. Darker at the bottom and lighter towards the top.
6. Paint all the pages the same way.
7. Add paint splatters to some of the notes.
8. Use a heat gun to speed up the drying process. If the pages get a little warped, place them inside a book while putting the box together.
9. Add a button with twine to the closure making sure the adhesive is only on the bottom part of the button.
Thank you for stopping by today and let me know if you have any questions.