Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Using Samantha Walker’s Digital Paper with your Silhouette Cameo

Hi everyone!  I am Linda from Paper Boutique and I am so happy to be here today.  I love Samantha Walker’s designs from the on-line Silhouette store and her amazing digital papers.  In today’s video tutorial, I demonstrate how to use Samantha’s  digital paper with your Silhouette Cameo and how to make this cute card. On the video, I also demonstrate how to do a printers bleed so your print and cut designs come out perfect every time!


I love the versatility of this design.  All you need to do is change the paper and sentiment and you could use this card for almost any occasion! 



I used Samantha Walker’s  Blossom  Mega Kit for my project.This mega kit contains 8 textured solids, 8 floral themed papers in Pink tones, 9 floral papers in oranges and browns, and 8 deliciously sweet floral themed digital papers in the aqua tones. It also contains 140+ Blossom elements. In addition to the regular versions of the elements, there are embossed versions of most of the elements as well. I used the pinks, but can’t wait to use the aqua tones.

Have a wonderful day!
Linda

2 comments:

  1. As always, Linda did a great job! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tutorial on print and cut. I am still confused as I do not know my Cameo that well. I can cut, but have not used the print and cut method. I love the way it intricatly cuts every minute piece of paper. My husband thinks I am nuts when I get so excited about my joy of a well cut piece of paper. Oh, well!!!!
    Thanks again, Linda.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...