Today Design Team Member, Angi Barrs, is here to share a quick and easy way to make your own set of cupcake toppers using yummy paper from Samantha Walker Designs.
Instead of buying those expensive cupcake toppers in a party supply store, you can make your own just by using 5 simple supplies:
1) Samantha Walker Designer paper and stickers
2) 2-3/8 inch - scallop circle punch
3) 1-3/4 inch - round circle punch
4) Lollipop sticks
5) Flat glue dots & adhesive tape runner.
Follow these instructions to make your own:
1) Use the 2-3/8 inch punch - and punch 12 scallop circles using Samantha Walker patterned paper.
2) Use the 1-3/4 inch punch - and punch 12 round circles using the western images from your SW paper. You can also use the SW Cowgirl Stickers as well. Be sure to adhere the stickers to white cardstock before punching.
3) Use adhesive tape runner to secure the circles on top of the scallop circles.
4) Use a flat glue dot to adhere the cupcake toppers to each lollipop stick!
5. Place each topper into your yummy cupcakes and enjoy.
I used the adorable Samantha Walker Cowgirl Collection on this project.
You can find this paper in the Creative Imaginations store.
Thanks for joining me today!