Snowman Advent from Silhouette
Here's how I made it:
- I opened the file in my silhouette software and ungrouped all the elements.
- I set the paper size to 8.5 x 11 and turned on the print registration marks setting.
- I selected all elements and resized together until the snowman face and cut lines fit inside the print/cut area.
- I printed the snowman face on my printer on white cardstock.
- I placed the printed sheet on the carrier mat and loaded into the silhouette.
- Press cut, voila, snowman face. :)
- Select items that you want to be the same color and place in the cutting area
- I used foam adhesive to pop some layers.
- I used an orange mini brad to connect the carrot nose/pointer.
I also added some crystal effects to the holly leaves and berries to add a little shine. Voila! Snowman :)
I hope you will give the print and cut a try!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)
Be sure to check out the Silhouette Store for more Advent Calendars: