Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 20, 2015

50% off Retirement Sale of my Digital Products at Snap Click Supply

The time has come to retire my digital products at Snap Click Supply Co,  as I make time for other ventures.  


From now until April 23rd...

you can get ALL my digital kits at Snap Click 

at 50% off!
(discount will show in cart) 

You'll need to act quick if you want any of these kits at this special price; as they will all retire the night of the 23rd, and will no longer be available for purchase at my Snap Click Shop after that date. 

This is bittersweet for me. While I will miss working with Snap Click, I look forward to being able to spend some time on other projects that I have in my future. 

I've I really enjoyed my time working with the fabulous people of JessicaSprague.com and Snap Click Supply. Co. They are good people down there, and so much fun to hang with. 

I had a lovely time getting to know them at one of their Spraguefest conferences in years past. I'm grateful that I've had this opportunity to work with them and make some lasting friendships. I'm going to miss working with them in this way. I'm taking some awesome memories with me. 

Thanks for the good times! 

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...