Recently, I opened digiplayground.com, an online store for SVG digital cutting files and more! It has been wonderful to see how it's grown in such a short period of time.
One thing that makes designing craft products and digital downloads especially rewarding, is seeing what the craft community does with those designs. Without you, the designs can't come to life. It is when someone else puts their spin of creativity on the things that I design, that I become satisfied with the work I do. That's what makes me love my job!
That is why I am giddy to announce Digiplayground's first ever Creative Team Call! Whoo hoo!
First off, if you are late to the game and haven't heard of digiplayground.com, then take a second to pop on by, and see what it's all about. If you have a cutting machine, and can cut SVG files, that's what this store is all about...and also printables, digital stamps, and more! We focus on SVG kits with extras like PNG files, and other formats so you have a coordinating set of goodies to play with. Our SVG files can be cut with most major cutting machines like Cricut Explore.
Alrighty then...let's move on...
Here's the info you will need...
and whether you will be applying for the team or not, you will at least want to scroll down to see how you can get two FREE downloads, just for stopping by our store. (these are hidden links and cannot be found if browsing our store, you will only get to the free version of these files by clicking on the links below.)
Digiplayground.com announces it's 2015 Creative Team call.
The Creative Team term will run from March 31, 2015 – March 31, 2016
Application deadline is March 25, 2015
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented, and friendly designers to join on our first ever 2015 Creative Team!
Digiplayground.com is your playland destination for SVG cutting files, digital stamps, printables, and more! We have amazing SVG cuts and other digital products by your favorite craft industry artists such as Samantha Walker, Jamie Cripps, Jennifer Wambach, Rivka Wilkins, plus more designers coming soon like Doohikey Designs!
We have a limited amount of spaces on our team available, so please make sure you send in your BEST work to stand out from the rest!
We are specifically looking to see how you creatively use digital cutting files in your craft projects. We would like one or two of those projects to include the use of designs from the digiplayground.com store. A purchase from our store is not required to enter, and will not increase your chances of earning a spot on our team.
As a thank-you for preparing an application for our team (or if you simply just want to try out our store), we'd like to give you access to two FREE files:
You may use these free files for the requirement, or any others from our store. We’d just like to see your creative take on our files in at least one or two of your project submissions.
So what's in it for you?:
As a team member you will receive access to all of the content on digiplayground.com in the form of $35 in store credit given each month!
Team members will also enjoy a $20 bounty for craft projects that are picked up by printed publications where digiplayground.com is listed as the source for the download, and the download is the main focus of the published project ($10 if it is a secondary focus, and digiplayground.com is listed).
Team members will be spotlighted on the digiplayground.com blog, and will have link backs posted to their blogs. We want to make sure we promote you, and share your creativity with the crafting community!
Creative Team Requirements:
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook account.
2. Commitment to a minimum of 2 blog posts a month. One of these posts will be assigned open-choice tutorial which will be posted on the Digiplayground blog and your personal blog. More personal blog posts are welcome and encouraged!
3. Must have excellent project photos. Clear, properly exposed photos are mandatory!
4. Must be an avid die cutter and must be able to cut SVG files! You will be required to use and create tutorials with the digital die cuts.
How to apply? Simply send us the following:
1. Your name, address, and email address
2. Short Biography. We want to know more about you! Be sure to tell us what type of die cutter and software you use and what type of projects you most enjoy doing!
3. A link to your blog, Facebook, creative resume (if applicable), and any galleries you want to share with us.
4. List any other design teams that you are currently on.
5. Attach 3-4 project photos of your BEST designs. One or two of those should contain digiplayground.com downloads. Feel free to use the free files linked here to fill that requirement.
6. Link to one of your tutorials, either video or detailed photo.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be announcing the 2015 Creative Team on the digiplayground.com blog by Tuesday, March 31st!
Good luck to all! Can't wait to see your submissions!
We look forward to reading your applications!