Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Announcing the Opening of Digiplayground.com

After several months of blood, sweat, and tears...
and a few more grey hairs...
Okay...I'll be straight up with you...maybe more than just a few...
I'm excited to finally announce the opening of my new online store, www.digiplayground.com.
It is my hope that Digiplayground.com will become your playland destination for SVG cutting files, digital stamps, printables, and more. In addition to my designs, you will also find designs from these talented designers: Jamie Cripps, Jennifer Wambach, and Rivka Wilkins
In celebration of Halloween, we are having a flash sale of 25% off all Halloween designs.

If you browse around the site...you might also be able to discover how you can get a few freebies.

Just Sayin' you might want to look below the banner on the website...perhaps the first button...click there, and you will see how you can get a little something, just for stopping by.

Also, next week we will be having our official grand opening. Watch my blog or Facebook page for announcements of some great special offers during that week. It should be fun!

I hope you will help me get the word out and tell your crafty friends. You can point them to www.digiplayground.com or www.facebook.com/svgplayground

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...