Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 31, 2014

Carina's Glamper Tour (and other designers too!)

Did you ever want to see a Glamper as cute as this? 
Did you ever want to visit some of the cutest quilt/fabric shops in Utah? 
Did you ever want to meet some of your favorite fabric designers?

Well...now's your chance!

Please come join us in Carina's Glamper tour, coming to a Utah Fabric store near you! I'll be joining the tour in May 3rd and May 10th. I'd love to meet you! And...If you are familiar with the designs I do for the Silhouette machine, I will be selling off all of my sample projects.  No two are alike because these are the samples that are shown in the Silhouette store.

Please come join the fun!


No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...