Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 10, 2014

JustRite Welcome Spring Clear Stamp set Release!

While I was away celebrating my 18th wedding anniversary this weekend,  JustRite Papercraft  just released my new Welcome Spring set and introduced in on their blog! I'd love to share with you what their creative team did with my new stamps! You won't want to miss their adorable projects that they created with my versatile Easter/Spring Set. If you want to see how each card was created, just click on the links below to bring you to that designer's blog.
SW-05025_Welcome_Spring_LG

 Nested Cloud and Tags Dies a JustRite custom die through Spellbinders.
SW-04950_Nested_Cloud_ and_Tag_Dies_LG
Check out this Spring-fresh Easter card by JustRite design team member Marisa Job. She used my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps, for JustRite; with my  Nested Cloud and Tags Dies (also JustRite) with Spellbinders Crisscross, Rose Creations and Foliage. I love the soft pretty pinks in this card with the accent of mint green!
Marisa Job Welcome Spring

Eva Dobilas created the sweetest friendship card with delicate Spring colors and elegant shapes. She used the label die from my Cupcake Celebrations Dies (cut in half and layered in back of her belly band), and my  Nested Cloud and Tags Dies with flourished accents created with Becca Feekan's (Amazing Grace) Heirloom Flourish One Die.
EvaDobilasWelcomeSpring


Kazan Clark crafted this adorable Easter Bag using the sweet bunnies, and flowers from my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps  and  Nested Cloud and Tags Dies (for JustRite.)  Don't you just love her 3-D grass, you'll need to visit her blog to see a close-up on how she did it! I love love love it!  

EasterGoodyBagWelcomeSpringKazanClark

Look at what Kristi Schurr did with my  Welcome Spring Clear Stamps  and  Nested Cloud and Tags Dies (for JustRite.) She was busy and designed not one, but TWO cards for the release! Don't you love how she used the corner stamps with the coordinating dies. Super duper cute!
Kristi Schurr Welcome Spring

  Told you they were cute!!! 
Kristi Schurr Welcome Spring with pompomsWe aren't even through half of these creations yet! Isn't this a treat! I know I was excited to see what each of these ladies created. 
This next card was created by Michele Kovack.  She designed her card as a sweet egg shape and filled her eggs will the bunny images from my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps (for JustRite.) Love the soft subtleness of this card!
Michele Kovack Welcome Spring Easter Egg Card

Sheri Holt created this bright and sunny springtime card using my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps and Nested Cloud and Tags Dies (for JustRite.)   Love seeing the little flowers in a row to give a little taste of Spring--especially this time of year!
WelcomeSpringSheriHolt

Heidi Blankenship used a masking technique to design her basket and eggs card using my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps with Nested Cloud and Tags Dies (for JustRite.)  To get the beautiful blends in her coloring, Heidi uses Copics (a special kind of marker with an alcohol base made specifically for blending.) You will want to visit her blog to see how she puts this together. Don't you just love the corner stamps and matching die on Heidi's card!
WelcomeSpringClearStampSetHeidiBlankenship1
Darsie Bruno has created a simply sweet sentiment card from my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps using Spellbinders New CHA Release A2 Scalloped Borders Two and Vintage Damask Texture Plate.

WelcomeSpringDarsieBruno

800WelcomeSpringClearStampsSetMargieHJRDTFEB13

Angela Barkhouse created this detailed Easter Egg Shaped card using her Cricut to cut her egg-shaped card and all her stamped Easter Eggs using my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps.
Easter
Robin Parker is joined JustRite as a special guest designer for this release.  She paired Becca's Diamond Filigree Background Stamp and Becca's Filigree Corner Dies with my Welcome Spring Clear Stamps to create this sweet Easter Card.
RobinParkerEasterCarda
I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I did! These ladies did an amazing job! Be sure to check back during the week for another Clear Stamp release post! Let's just say...if you like to bake...or just eat baked goods, you may find the next set near and dear to your heart.  


No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...