Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Canvas Tags with Guiseppa

Happy Monday everyone!  Wow...I can't believe it is November already.  Christmas is just around the corner, which brings me to my project for today.  Guiseppa here and I want to share with you how I made these fun and easy canvas tags.


First off, gather your supplies.
canvas
twine
inks
embossing powder
heat gun
perfect medium
Stamps...I used Samantha's O Holy Night Clear Stamps from JustRite Stamps


Cut out your canvas tags in the various shapes you would like them to be in.


I didn't want my tags to fray, so I used fray check on all of them.  I put in around all the edges.  Don't worry, it drys clear.



Next, ad ink to your stamp and stamp right on your canvas. Make sure you do this on a hard service so you get a good impression.  I also used embossing powder on a couple of my tags for a different look.



Here are my stamped and embossed tags.  I did them in different colors.


Next, pull holes through the top part of the tags.  I used an eyelet setter and added eyelets too, but you don't have to do that.  You can leave the eyelets off and add some fray check around the hole so that it doesn't fray.


Here are all of my tags with eyelets and twine.



are the perfect size to create these easy tags!

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you are inspired to try this.  
Items (or similar) used to make this project:

2 comments:

  1. These could be made a little larger and used as bookmarks. Great idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these! You've made something totally clever out of simple everyday stuff - good for you and great for us! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...