Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Silhouette Tutorial by Guiseppa

Hey it's Tuesday...at least it is not Monday anymore.  Glad that is over with!  Guiseppa here to share with you a tutorial using Samantha's Circle Frame  and You Never Fail SVG's.

Open up your image in your Silhouette Software.  I made mine larger because I am going to add in the "You Never Fail" saying.  Highlight your image and then change the size by using the Scale Window.  I made mine 10.565 x 10.565.


Next you will want to ungroup your image.  Right click on the image and choose ungroup.  Now you can take out the center circle.  It should look like this now.  Move your circle off to the side, but don't delete it.  We will use it later.  Set your blade to 5 and hit double cut if you are using heavy cardstock or Samantha Walker's paper from Carta Bella.


This is what it should look like.


Now you can delete the frame and bring in your circle.  Using the same settings, cut out your circle.


Here is your cut circle.


After you have cut out your first circle make that same circle just a little smaller for your second circle.  Mine is 6 x 6.  I also cut out mine circle using some wood veneer.


Now, pull up your "You Never Fail" image.  Make sure you keep the smaller circle so you can measure the size of your title.  I downsized mine to 3.360 x 5.110.


Now it fits.  Remove the circle and cut out the title.


Here is my title for my Circle Frame.


Let's put this together!  I love layers and dimension, so I added foam adhesive to my first circle. 



I added a little more foam adhesive to my veneer circle.



Finally adhere your title!  Cute huh?



I added some ribbon so it can be hung.  My cute daughter has claimed this for her room.  It's good reminder for those teenagers!  I used Samantha Walker's Giddy Up Girl Collection from Carta Bella.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial.  Make sure you check out all the fun Silhouette Cuts Samantha has in the Silhouette Store!  Until next time:)

Here are some supplies that you can use to make today's project, and other fun stuff.

Get Amazon Prime Membership! Enjoy Free 2-day Shipping on Prime products, plus access to Free digital content like videos, books, and more!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and I think I could do this one! Still trying to master my Silhouette! TFS! Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...