Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween Fun by Chrissy

Good morning! Fall is in the air...and pumpkin coffee is in my hand:) Just like that, summer is really gone and fall is upon us. Although Halloween and hints of fall started to begin to show up here on the east coast back in August. Every store I went to seemed to have Halloween candy and decorations already up. But now...Halloween is only a little over a month away! I realized that I never scrapped my 2012 photos!! Due to Super Storm Sandy, Halloween was pretty much cancelled here. My kids still got dressed up and were good sports about me taking photos...of course it cost me several full sized candy bars!


For my layout, I used Samantha Walker's Halloween Mask ,Mask Frame Set, and the Harvest Moon Mega Kit. All available at JessicaSprague.com

I hope you are enjoying this cool fall day (where ever you happen to be).
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...