Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 27, 2013


Samantha Walker + JustRite Blog Hop!

Congratulations LaNette Millsap!  You were selected as our winner!  
Please check your email to find out how to claim your prize!



Welcome to the Samantha Walker & JustRite Blog Hop!
For the next two days our teams are joining forces to share their fabulous projects with you and of course there is an amazing prize that you could win for participating too!


If this is your first stop in the hop, you will want to head back to the JustRite Blog to start.


I have to tell you...I have been in a boy mood this week! 
I've been missing my oldest son terribly, while he has been away at 5th grade science camp. Throughout the day, I will wonder what he's up to, if he's having a blast, making new friends and having new adventures--and generally wondering, how being away from home for a whole week has been for him. With my son on my mind, I couldn't help but be drawn to my "All Boy" 6" X 8" inch set of 35 clear stamps. 


I knew it was a cute set, that I had build a lot of features into...but this was my first time stamping with this set, so I got a real feel for how playful and FUN this is to work with! You are going to love it! There are just so many ways that it can be used! 

I chose to work with the little ticket, and show you how you can take any of the small phrases in the set and lay them into that shape to create a huge variety of different looks. (you can also take those same phrases, and lay them into the shield shape that is my focal point on my card.) I used several different colors of ink to give the card a playful look. Then in contrast I chose black ink for my focal point. I popped up the shield with pop dots for dimension.

I know my creative team has been very busy playing with my stamp sets this week, and I can't wait to show you what they are up to...and to make things even better, we have teamed up with the JustRite creative team to share even more beautiful projects chock full of great ideas waiting to inspire your next stamping project....

Here is a sneak of just some of the projects that you will find along the way...


Just enter through the Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win!


Here is a complete list of blogs in case you get lost!
Day One - June 27th 






  
Day Two - June 28th









Love what you see?  You're in luck!  Samantha's JustRite Stamp Sets and Die Sets 
will be on sale for 25% off today through 6/30!
Just click HERE to get yours!

Your next stop oh the hop is the fabulous Debbie Olson!
Happy Hopping!

19 comments:

  1. Just a perfect stamp set for me in a house full of boys!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using the ticket stamp and different sentiments to create your background paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of your sets, Samantha, and All Boy is on my Wish List as it's a much-needed set for boys of ALL ages!!! LOVE your fabby ticket card -- sooo clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hop. So fun to see all the beautiful samples, and all the different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp set (4 grandsons) and your card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stamp set and love how you put the different phrases inside the ticket! I need this set now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is your card, love the use of the ticket stamps - brilliant for the boys in our lives.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Samantha this is so sweet- I love this little boy set.... makes me miss having little boys. I know how you feel, mine is 20 yrs and I have been missing him so much while he was away for summer semester, but he is home for 5 weeks and I can't wait to spend time with him. :) Your son is going to have so much to tell you- it will be a blast to hear about his adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used these tickets to make a card. Great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great how you designed it so all those sentiments fit in the ticket. I really like that ticket b'ground on your card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card and great giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this set! As a mom of a boy...this is perfect! We need more boy stamps in the market! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am smitten for this set. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome use of this stamp set, your card looks fantastic! Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just way to cool!! I have three boys and these sentiments are a must have in my household. Love your card and how the tickets and the type print!!1 Oh the possibilities with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the fun and a chance at some great products.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable set and I LOVE your card!! Just perfect for a boy specially in those "tween" years. Love all the tickets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...