Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 06, 2012

Tutorial with Silhouette Borders by Guiseppa Gubler

Happy Friday everyone...Guiseppa here sharing a tutorial using Samantha's Silhouette Borders. First off, I want to show you some of her fabulous borders you can find in the Silhouette Store.


So, have you ever thought about using die cut boarders for something other than a border? I have a fun way to use Samantha's die cut borders! Let me show you!


First off, you will want to choose your border and cut it out.

Then you will want to gather your border making folds in it. I also attached a second border to the first because I needed it to be longer.

Once I gathered my border, I used Glublers by Cosmo Cricket to make my border flower stay in a circle, but you can use any adhesive you may think will work for you.

I then cut a circle out just a little bigger than the opening of my border flower and adhered it to the center. This will also help to keep your border circle together.

Add some of your favorite embellishments to dress it up. With mine, I used Samantha's Ooh La La Collection from Creative Imaginations.


I also made a second one using anther one of Samantha's borders.


You can use these as embellishments on your projects or do as I have and use them on a card.

I hope this was fun and helpful. I always love trying new things. So, we want to see your projects using Samantha products! Please share them on Samantha's Facebook Page.


Guiseppa

1 comment:

  1. These are so amazing! Thank you for sharing how to create them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...