Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 05, 2011

New This Week! 12/5/11

It's been a busy week. We're still working on our basement remodel, and shopping for the details...like plumbing fixtures, lighting and so much more.  It's crazy how many little decisions are involved in such a ginormous project!

I did manage to squeeze a little time in to format some of my collections into digi kits for my shop at Jessicasprague.com. On an exciting note...ALL of my digi kits are on sale at 35% off through the end of December...so now is the time to shop! In addition to the digi kits...If you have a Silhouette cutting machine, I also created a few more digital die designs for the Silhouette store.  

Enjoy!

This is what you will see this week in my digi store (and remember...everything is 35% off during December!):






Snowflake place card for your winter dinner parties!

An ornate nesting background...this would be a great background design cut large on your new Silhouette Cameo machine.

Butterfly Lace Edge background with mat

Butterfly lace frame

Daisy chain edge Background

Diamond lace edge backgrounds

Large Random Scallop edge background (also available in a smaller scallop version)


Snowflake

Crown Heart Edge background

Shell flower lace background

smaller random scalloped edge background

6 comments:

  1. OH, I need a Cameo now! I think I may just have to buy some of those Silhouette files for my Silhouette and cut them smaller. Love the snowflake and the diamond lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I have been holding off on the digi kits but now that you mention SALE - I'm heading over on pay day! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new border cuts for silhouette. I'm going to have to get those, too. I haven't used my machine b/c I lost the usb cord during the move but a dear friend is sending me a replacement so now I can get back to shopping and using it. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a cameo and I just found your blog! I am so excited to see all your exciting things:)
    Im now following:) Please stop by my blog sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these new designs! I have an SD; perhaps it is time to sweet talk DH into picking up a Cameo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not seen the critters before! THey are so adrorable ! Great job on this line:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...