Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Announcing the 2012 Samantha Walker Creative Crafters Team!!!!


After going through so many beautiful blogs, and getting to know all the ladies who entered the call for my creative team, I was left with making one heck of a tough decision. It thrilled me to see your heartfelt creations, but left me heartbroken that I could not choose everyone to be on my team.  I returned time and time again to each of your blogs, then narrowed it down to 30...then 20, then 10...and got stuck for the rest of the month of December.  Then I went through everyone's blogs again, and discovered new things, and started the process all over.  I have to say, there is a huge talent pool of faithful bloggers out there, and I enjoyed reading everyone of the blogs of each of the entrants. You have all inspired me in many ways. In the end, I was able to make my decision and decided that the three new members of the SW Creative Crafters team will be:


We are also pleased to have the following team members return for the 2012 year:

(Jamie is also fairly new to the team as of October)



Thank  you everyone who took the time to share their blogs with me.  We had over 200 entrants!  
Wowzers!  
You amaze me, and I thank you for sharing a little piece of you with me.  
Happy crafting everyone!

11 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME group, girls! I'm going to miss being on this wonderful team, but congratulations to the new members and I am so looking forward to all the inspiration you guys have to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This team is going to be amazing! I am so excited to work with these talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing team, so excited for the new year and the wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored to be on this team! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the design team, old and new! Can't wait to see what is ahead for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to be part of this group :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited to work with this talented group & Samantha's amazing designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge congratulations go out to this wonderful team. So happy to see some wonderful artists stay and some new ones join. Special WAHOOOOOs to Jen, Jaime, Karen and Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the new ladies joining the team!!!

    A big "Yayyyy!!!" for my girls Eva, Pinky, Jaime and Karen as you continue on!

    Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations ladies! Have a fun, creative year!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations to the old and new team - can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...