Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Digi Releases this week!

This week I'm thrilled to be releasing a new line of papers in three color way into the jessicasprague.com store. This set has strong Scandinavian influences with a modern twist of bright color and whimsy. This line is suited well for all those in your life whom you are cuckoo about.  Hence the line's name, "Cuckoo 4U."  Look for embellishments and solid textured papers to release to the Jessicasprague.com store over the next few weeks!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful papers! I love all the three color-variations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, the colors in that middle collection are AMAZING!!! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those papers...the colors are so vibrant!!!!
    Where I can find thos ein Brazil??
    Thanks for sharing.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...