Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Creative Team Blog Hop: October!

I just spent a fabulous weekend in Las Vegas with a group of incredible ladies who are passionate about digital scrapbooking.  These ladies came from all over the United States...and one from England to gather for "Spraguefest" a digital scrapbook conference and gathering of friends. Their enthusiasm was certainly contagious! I attended Spraguefest to not only be with this fabulous group of ladies, but also introduce the debut of my new digital scrapbook and craft kit line that will be available through www.jessicasprague.com.  I will be releasing all of my paper collections in digital scrapbook format.  This effort is going to take some time to complete, but I plan on releasing new kits each week, so please check my store often. After spending time with them in Las Vegas, I can confidently say that I'm so thrilled to be with this digital company, and could not have picked a better digital community to be a part of!
Here are just a few of the kits that arrived in the store this week.  If you are a "hybrid" crafter...You might also like to know that they coordinate perfectly with my tangible paper and sticker products that are available through Creative Imaginations.  


This month I've been putting together kits to add to my store and have asked my creative team to share some of their creations with you.

On another hugely exciting note... this month we introduce a new member to our creative team: Jamie Cripps.  Jamie has a fabulous eye for design and crafts in digital, traditional, dimensional , and more...she is multi talented, and we are thrilled to have her as part of our team!  Welcome Jamie!  Yeah!!!!

Giveaway:
This month I am giving away a 6X6 pad of my new Orchard Harvest Collection for Creative Imaginations. Please leave a comment on my blog for a chance to win.  You may receive additional entries by commenting on each of my creative team member's blogs.  You can receive another bonus entry by leaving a comment on my facebook page.  That's a total of 10 possible entries.

Blog Hop Order:



36 comments:

  1. Thanks to Just Jingle - I'm now hooked up with some awesome blogs. I'm just starting to experiment with digital supplies - I love your designs.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designers did a fabulous job
    I just adore this little tablet
    how cue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha!
    Thanks for the link to your Blog Hop... trying to get back in the swing of all things 'scrapbooking' and this Blog Hop will be a great source of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, loving the Harvest collection. Still not really doing alot digitally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you all do these blog hops! Your projects are always inspiring and helps get those creative mojo juices flowing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that paper is so cute. You need to see the Pottery Barn Kids' new nursery quilt that practically matches the alphabet paper...(I work for Pottery Barn Kids, and see it on the wall every time I go into the stock room--it's adorable!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stuff-love the graphics. Very vintagy/moderny.
    P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting Samantha! I love the new digi collection. Gonna try hard to figure it out so I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the alphabet, Samantha. How smart to go digital. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Digital is the wave of the future. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So happy you're at Jessica sprague now! I'm on that website ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your designs, Samantha! Your Unity stamps are my weakness! Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:54 PM MDT

    Came from Just Jingle, love your blog, so creative! Barb
    kingb52@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Samantha and your DT I loved this beautiful blog hop all the projects are Beautiful everyone has done a great job. thanks for sharing and fot the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love that everyone is also doing digital.. I just love dabbling in it when time allows me to play. I just love the Harvest collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Jessica will be a fantastic team! I'm a fan through Silhouette; I buy a lot of your digital cutting designs there! Will you be including cutting files in your new kits?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your new digi scrapbook and craft kits! That must be really exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your harvest collection is very pretty - thanks for the chance to win it! I like the little spotted dog in your A to Z collection as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (grin). LOVE your new collections, especially the harvest collection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never done digital scrapbooking so I'm not quiet sure how this will work for me but my ears are willing to hear:) Thanks for the chance to win very pretty fall papers!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  21. This paper would be so perfect for all of my Thanksgiving cards!! It's just beautiful!! Thank you so much for a chance to win!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just starting the blog hop, cannt wait to see all the creations. Thank you for the hop, and a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Samantha - Thanks for the invitation. Love the alphabet, really cute! Great job to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome hop...really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you for yet another fabulous hop

    ReplyDelete
  26. Made it around the hop... Just Jingle sent out the invite on FB!!!! Love all the great papers WONDERFUL color pallets!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beautiful and I am really enjoying the links to other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So excited for another new hop! Welcome to Jamie!!!

    Congratulations on hitting the digital scene too! I'm looking forward to playing with some digital stuff in the very near future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Samantha, just a quick note to say I love your designs! I've been a Silhouette user and a Jessica Sprague fan for years, so I'm excited to see your creations both ways. (You met my sister, Kimber, during Spraguefest last weekend.)

    If you're interesting in seeing how I used one of your Silhouette designs, check my blog where I made a cookbook with your tabbed album.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your designs are great and I love the Harvest Collection !

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh wow, i love the new digital designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. It was great getting to know you in Las Vegas!
    Count me in for your wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow too cute! thanks for a chance to win! I love your monthly blog hops! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It was such a treat to meet you and I am THRILLED to have your designs in our shop!! So glad you made the choice to come to Vegas AND JS.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your designs! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...