Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Introducing creative team member Cristal Hobbs

I am so thrilled to introduce you to Cristal Hobbs...A.K.A. "Pinky" in the blog world.  She is beyond fabulous with how creative she is!  Her projects are fun and eclectic...mixing retro with vintage country...while adding a modern twist.  Yup...that's Pinky-style.  She has fabulous crafting ideas, and not only works in paper, but also fabric...watch out...she has lots of fun projects in store for you...and she video blogs about them.  How fun is that?!

Okay...here's Cristal...
This first card is so much fun...I would have never though of adding that lace strip like she did, and I love how it works with the piece.  That's that little bit of vintage country I was telling you about.  Did I mention that Pinky raises chickens? Cristal used paper from my Christmas Traditions line for Creative Imaginations.  She also used Creative Imaginations Cardstock Foundations line which coordinates perfectly with many of CI's lines.
Whoa...I think this is a sweet treat to send over to a friend or neighbor.  I know I would be thrilled and quickly hide the cookie jar to savor them. Yum! Cristal says she loves to cook, and bake for friends...too bad she lives several states away from me...she would make a fun neighbor. To create this project, Cristal used paper and stickers from my Sweet Tooth and Christmas in the Kitchen lines for Creative Imaginations.
Love that close up...scrumptious!
Here's another fun layout by Cristal...and get this...she just whipped it up Thanksgiving night...right after eating pie.  Yup...a baker and crafter at heart for sure!  Looks like a yummy Thanksgiving meal.  Cristal used paper and stickers from my Sweet Tooth collection for Creative Imaginations to create this layout.  The die-cut artisan brown cardstock is from my Christmas in the Kitchen line for Creative Imaginations.
Innovative way to add journaling to her layout...fun and casual.
Here's another pretty card that she created.  Love the trio of trees and her choice of papers to create the look of snow.  Cristal used paper and stickers from my Christmas Traditions line for Creative Imaginations.  She also used Creative Imaginations Cardstock Foundations line.
I think this snowflake box turned out with a whimsical vintage feel.  The lace is vintage country, and the glitter is retro whimsy.  Fun, isn't it!  Cristal used one of my Silhouette digital cutting dies to create this box.  The die is called: baskettray_snowflakes_C01069_19210
Now I have to say, you will want to visit Cristal's blog often.  She has a great video tutorial that she is going to share this Wednesday during our first monthly blog hop.  She's always got something crafty cooking on her blog, so make sure you click to follow her...she's not only crafty, but loaded with personality.

17 comments:

  1. I just love all of your projects! Great to be on the team with you and see all of your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous and inspiring crafter for the DT. I just love Pinky and her creative style. All the projects are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, I love all of Pinky's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The projects are all fun and great loving some of the snickerdoodles yummy what a cute decorated jar as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I love your creative style. I can't wait to see what other unique crafts you have for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do visit Pinky's Blog! Looking forward to seeing more projects from her on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Pinky is such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE Pinky's projects and her blog. Great addition to your design team for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo Pinky....LOVE all of your projects girl, but especially the cookie jar...dang I wish I was your neighbor..lol :) Amazing work as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stuff, Pinky! Love all the lace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fabulous projects Pinky - LOVE how you dabble in such a variety of crafty areas:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, these are Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course I LOVE IT ALL!! Great job Pinky, YOU KNOW YOU ROCK anyway, without me telling you!! Love the card with the 3 trees!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Pinky! I rarely miss a day checking in on the great Pink One's blog. Lots of creative inspiration is always, and I mean ALWAYS to be found there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pinky is one of the most creative people ever! Love visiting her blog every day to see what's new! Love her take on life! Wish I were her neighbor! Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  17. there's my Skype hanger upper, princess Pinky ! knew you would be around here somewhere, keep up the great job & gorgeous work sweets xxoxoxo sending love from new zealand & sooo amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...