Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 19, 2010

Introducing Guiseppa Gubler... Creative Crafters Team Member

With a name like, Guiseppa (Italian origin), you would think she is destined for greatness.  I can attest that Guiseppa truly is great!  Her style features awesome layouts based on principals of graphic design, with some fun creative twist. You just never know what she will experiment with next, as her creativity seems limitless. So I thought I would introduce you to some of her fabulous work she has been doing for my Creative Crafters Team.  You will soon agree that Guiseppa is Great!

I totally love this layout...it just has such a fun spirit. After all...isn't that what camping is about?
To make this cute banner strung between the trees, Guiseppa used one of my dies from the Silhouette digital download store. (banner_pennants_C00948_19210)

I just about died, and fell in love when I saw this fun creation that Guiseppa posted the other day.  Now how cute is that headband?  I think, So VERY!  Guiseppa used fabric from my wanna be a cowboy fabric collection for Riley Blake Designs. She has a full blown tutorial of how you can make one of these too...because I know you will want to!  
Yup...so cute...totally love this headband.  I'm gonna have to make some.
This layout is a great demonstration of what I mean by Guiseppa's super creative twists.  I think it is so clever how she painted the black and orange brush-stroke-y boxes.  Her arrangement is so pleasing too!  Guiseppa used Silhouette die: artisans_nesting_rectangular_C00685_19210.  She also used paper and stickers from my Harvest scrapbook collection for Creative Imaginations.

This creative frame project also demonstrates how creative Guiseppa is!  Isn't this Fabulous!  She used paper and stickers from my Harvest and Halloween collections for Creative Imaginations, as well as houndstooth fabric from my wanna be a cowboy collection for Riley Blake designs. The spiderweb in the corner of the frame is Silhouette die: creepy_spider_web_C20090928171608_19210

This owl card is so unusual!  I really like the texture that shows up in Guiseppa's stamp technique.  She used stamps from my What a Hoot stamp collection for Unity Stamp Co.  She also used papers and stickers from my Harvest and Halloween sets for Creative Imaginations.

This has got to be one of my favorite layouts that Guiseppa has made...don't you just love it? Such a fun presentation of the Skull and cross bones...right in the center of that Spiderweb...so clever!  I love her son's Halloween costume too...wow...apparently, Guiseppa is also quite a make-up artist. For this layout, Guiseppa used papers and stickers from my Harvest and Halloween sets for Creative Imaginations.

So, wasn't that fun!?! Guiseppa is a wonderful blogger, so if you love her designs like I do...then you can follow her blog here.  http://guiseppagubler.blogspot.com  You will want to go there anyway to see the fun head band tutorial.  Step by step, easy peasy!




7 comments:

  1. I just love all these gorgeous creations from Guiseppa, that headband is sooo GORGEOUS and the layout with the trees and banners is the most fabulous layout ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stuff, Guiseppa! Love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn creative and wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work, Guiseppa! Love that headband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous creations by Guiseppa, and so super duper talented! These are such amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous work - love that Guiseppa stretches her "creative wings" into so many different types of projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...