Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Unity Stamps are the best new stamp concept!

I am so excited to be a part of the Unity Stamp revolution! They have truly innovated stamping making it more affordable and easier to store, yet maintaining the quality of the images by using quality red rubber. Unity stamps come pre-cut and mounted on foam with cling sticky that you can position on acrylic blocks over and over again. Now that makes sense because you can easily store your stamps flat, or file them upright in their cool unity envelopes (which have a nice chic look if you ask me.) This takes up much less space than storing stamps on wood blocks, makes your stamps more portable and your stamps easier to find. You will see the benefit on your pocketbook too, as buying just the rubber is much less expensive than premounted stamps AND it saves many trees, as you don't need a wood block for each individual stamp. You only need a few different sizes of acrylic blocks! AND did I mention how cool acrylic blocks are for stampers...you can SEE exactly where your image will be stamped. So many reasons to buy Unity Stamps...but the best reason to become a Unity addict...Unity has partnered with Melody Ross, Cosmo Cricket, Donna Downey, Suzy Blu, Scrapbook Royalty, and me! I am thrilled to be one of their artists as you can see, I am very enamored by Unity, and proud to say they make my stamps!


This Summer at the CHA show in Chicago, I will have several new releases...including the sets below...I will post a few more sets over the next few days.


This line of stamps matches my Halloween Collection releasing with Creative Imaginations this summer as well. Look for both for perfectly coordinated projects!
This set matches my Harvest Collection with Creative Imaginations. My favorite feature of this set is that you can easily create dual color pumpkins. I kept the stem and the pumpkin separate so that you can use two different colors of ink.
This set matches my cowboy fabric from Riley Blake Designs, and also my Cowboy paper and sticker line with Creative Imaginations.
This set matches my new Halloween line with Creative Imaginations. I love that you can use the bone stamps to make a skeleton in any position that you want. Make him do a crazy dance or stand him on his head...the possibilities are endless.
Decadent Pear matches a line of home decor products I did for VIP International to be released this Fall. I love the decorative quality of this set...so many possibilities!

This set was inspired by the opportunity to live in Japan many years ago...the army wives loved to collect these cute little kokeshi dolls. I lived there for the first 3 years of my marriage 1996-1999 at Camp Zama...that's extra info for anyone who also was military and got to live in Japan.

3 comments:

  1. I adore Unity as well and am so excited to see your designs become a part of the Unity line-up of artists. I can't even tell you which one of these sets I want the most. I would love them all! You are truly adding a wonderful new dimension to Unity's already fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morissa! Unity does have a great variety for sure...something for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with morissa, I just love your style and can't wait to ink some of these images up!! I can see some wonderful layouts using these ! Now I must say we are unity and Samantha addicts now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...