Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 22, 2010

More CHA Summer Unity Stamp sneak peeks...

I thought I'd put up a few more Unity Stamp sneak peeks...look for matching paper and stickers from Creative Imaginations to coordinate with these sets.  These will be coming to stores by you soon.  If you scrapbook store is not already offering Unity Stamps, please request that they do.  Unity has so much variety, and something for everyone!


Fall Splendor coordinates with my Harvest Collection from Creative Imaginations, as well as designs I have in the Silhouette Machine digital download store.

With All My Heart, coordinates perfectly with several digital dies in the Silhouette Machine store.


Home Baked coordinates perfectly with my Sweet Tooth line from Creative Imaginations.

Christmas in the Kitchen matches my Christmas in the Kitchen collection from Creative Imagination.

  Build a Damask set coordinates perfectly with digital dies found in the Silhouette Machine store.  You will also find ideas on my blog in a previous post suggested arrangements for your damasks.

Greetings of Christmas matches my brand new Christmas paper and sticker line from Creative Imaginaitons.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...