Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christmas in July! CI sneak peek!



I love red and green for Christmas...such fun complimentary colors...but I wanted my Christmas line to encompass the Christmas color combination with a twist...I created a softer palette mixing in gold and ice blue for Christmas glitz and winter snow. I wanted my collection to evoke the colors of a cozy holiday home, because that is my favorite place to be at Christmas. My favorite paper is the flocked winter snowflake specialty paper...soft, yet intricate. I hope you enjoy my Christmas collection from Creative Imaginations!

The gorgeous Layout and card are by Lori Gentile.

5 comments:

  1. You are so freaking talented that I am trying not to be jealous. ;) I adore your new fabrics!!! Oh - I have a blog too but didn't want to post it on fb. I haven't kept up as well lately but here it is: http://www.turtlesoupandmakeitsnappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the blues! You amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I absolutely love it! So elegant and warm and festive! The ornaments paper has such exquisite detail! You are totally my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful set. Love the large snowflake on the page layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! There is also a matching stamp set through Unity stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...