Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 09, 2010


I’ve been waiting so long to share this little piece of exciting news! I almost let the cat out of the bag a few weeks ago...but thought that it would be even more fun to announce when the actual product was ready to show, and available for purchase. I am so excited to announce that I will be licensing several designs to Unity Stamp Company that will coordinate with my other product lines...including my Silhouette dies, my paper and sticker products through Creative Imaginations, and my fabric through Riley Blake Designs.


If you haven’t played with Unity stamps yet...you are in for a treat! If you already are familiar with their stamps...you KNOW what I’m talking about. I love the way these quality rubber stamps are made and how they are packaged. They have a really nice thick foam pad attached to the smooth rubber, the stamps come pre-cut and with adhesive backs that can be mounted again and again on acrylic blocks or your own mounting system. They come in a chic smart envelope labeled visually with a picture of the set for easy compact organization. Unity offers beautiful acrylic blocks with wooden side handles which can be used over and over again with their stamps. I love how you can see through the acrylic blocks so that you can see where you are stamping for perfect placement every time. I’m sure many of you are already stamp collectors or hoarders so you know the importance being able to have a choice whether to mount your stamps or not for the sake of storage practicality. So these sets really are ideal. The other fun thing about unmounted stamps is that you can create your own little patterns and arrangements on an acrylic block and stamp with multiple stamps at the same time. Okay...so I could go on and on about this awesome company, but I’ll stop there because I can get carried away when I’m excited about something...then I’ll never stop. Smiles. So if you are intrigued, just go ahead and check them out on their website...you will fall in love for sure! I feel so fortunate to have an opportunity to design stamps for Unity and look forward to coordinating designs with my products which you are already using. Yeah!


These are the first 4 sets that release today (Thursday, June 10th.)


The encompassed Grace set coordinates with several frame dies I have in the Silhouette store.




The What a Hoot set coordinates with current dies I have in the Silhouette store including these print and cut designs below.




The Retro Road Trip set also coordinates with dies in the Silhouette store.



The Butterfly Garden set coordinates with new fabrics I have through Riley Blake Designs. It is pre-selling right now and shipping to retailers in October.



I was so excited to get these rubber stamps a week a go so I play! Here are some of the cards I made. You can see some others on the Papercrafts connection blog.



Unity stamp set Encompassed Grace




Unity Stamps Encompassed Grace set (for the greeting, the frame, and for the decorative edge on the bottom.) Holey Cardstock by Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations.
Unity Stamp set What a Hoot. Black Velvet Flower Marah Johnson Creative Imaginations. Patterned Orange and Green Cardstock Pizzazzill by Creative Imaginations


Unity Stamps Retro Road Trip set

Patterned dot paper Birthday Big top Collection by Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations

Green scalloped edge Holey Cardstock by Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations



Unity Stamp sets What a Hoot and Butterfly Garden

All patterned paper from Samantha Walker Ooh La La collection for Creative Imaginations

Holey cardstock by Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations.



Unity Stamp set Encompassed Grace

Prima flower and ribbon


For more information on this release, check out the Unity Stamp Co website.

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your stamps.... they are all wonderful. My absolute favorite is Retro Road Trip... it's definetely my style!!!

    All of your cards are gorgeous.... you're one very talented lady!

    Thanks so much for sharing & making such gorgeous products!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new sets!! Now to decide which one to get first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! these stamps are amazing. love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ROCK SAMANTHA, These are amazing I loooooove them every one... Great Job You simply amaze me I must have every one of them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamps are AWESOME!! Love them! Your cards are really gorgeous too. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so multi-talented. Love your stuff! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific stuff! Thanks for bringing such beauty to Unity stamps...I had almost given up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These stamps are amazing I am such a big Unity fan and you did a wonderful job creating these!!!I cannot wait to create with these gorgeous stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go! These are absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing the projects. You are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog stalking! Love me some Unity. :) Butterfly Garden is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:35 AM MDT

    The new stamps sets are simply lovely!Adorable! Big fan of unity stmaps. It is very exciting news that you are working with unity. congrats!!!
    syeda
    syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your designs are awesome! Glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful! The cards look so very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. I had so much fun creating them, and hope that they can inspire crafters on their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to check out your new fabric in person! I love the blue color way. Really, they are ALL wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...