Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 24, 2009

It's that time again!!! Summer 2009 CHA previews


It's that time of year again when I actually make a blog post then mention something to the effect that I hope to post more frequently...yet here I am almost 6 months to the date of my last post with a few previews of my scrapbooking collections with Creative Imaginations.


This year, I am continuing with my baking line and expanding it to include the Holidays with my new Christmas in the Kitchen line. It's an ecclectic mix of photography and textual elements, with a lot of fun solids to carry the line through. I have several gift tags for home baked goodies if you have the tradition of giving neighbors baked gifts at Christmas...you're going to love this line!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this line! I make Christmas candy each year, so this would work great for a mini album of the goodies I make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get a peek at your fabric line? I'm all excited about that!! The scrap stuff is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that I think the stuff that you design for Silhouette is absolutely gorgeous and far above the rest out there! I think I've spent most of my gift cards on your designs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I wanted to stop in and tell you how wonderful your designs for silouette are,they are simply adorable Great job girl...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...