Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's Show Time once Again!





I can't believe it's show time once again! Whoa! It seems that time keeps ticking at a faster rate each year. Let's see...quick recap... since the last show...I've had a another baby, and he's already 4 months old! My oldest son started kindergarten and has lost his first 2 teeth... and suddenly, my other baby...is no longer a baby as she just turned 2 last week. Where does the time go? I've been busier than ever before, and yet I'm always amazed that somewhere in there, (between bandaging scraped knees and feeding my baby) I find the time to design. If you want a peek at what's new...keep checking back here in the next few days as I post some snip-its of my new lines with Creative Imaginations.

1 comment:

  1. Samantha can those little children of yours get any cuter?
    my gosh they got so big!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Without your readership, I wouldn't be doing a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...